123 HP Envy 5661 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Step 1: The HP Envy 5661 e-All-in-One Printer comes with the High Yield Ink Cartridges which can be replaced easily and separately.
- Step 2: The Ink Cartridge Configuration of 5611 printer is the 1 pigment Black Cartridge and 1 color Cartridge.
- Step 3: ColorLok Technology is used for printing with the Ink Cartridge.
- Step 4: The Nozzle Configuration for the 123 HP Envy 5661 Multi-Function Printer is 704 Nozzles for printing black and 608 Nozzles for printing Color.
- Step 5: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Pigment Black are the colors used to print your files and documents in 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer driver.
Tips to Install the Ink Cartridges
- Step 1: Do not place the cartridges in open air for prolonged time it may dry up the ink in the ink cartridges.
- Step 2: Replace the 123.hp.com/envy 5661 Ink cartridges if they tend to leak or become empty.
- Step 3: Make sure you insert the cartridges in their correct color slots.
- Step 4: Every time you insert Ink cartridge make sure it fits properly in the cartridge slot.
- Step 5: Do not touch the copper contacts at any case.
- Step 6: A new cartridge installation needs an alignment to avoid the paper alignment issues.
- Step 7: Remove the tape from the Ink Cartridges before you install them.
- Step 8: The Estimated Ink cartridge level indicates the ink level of your 123.hp.com/setup 5661 printer.
How to check the Estimated Ink Levels in Envy 5661 Printer?
- Step 1: The Estimated Ink Levels in your 123 HP Envy 5661 Printer can be checked out in three different ways; Using 123 HP Envy 5661 Printer Control Panel, Using HP Utility, Using the Printer Software.
- Step 2: Turn on your printer and go to the home screen.
- Step 3: Click on the Ink Icon to display the Estimated Ink Levels in your HP Envy 5661 Printer.
- Step 4: Or you can connect your 123.hp.com/setup 5661 Printer with the Windows PC to check the ink levels.
- Step 5: Open the 123.hp.com/envy 5661 Printer software from your windows system and click the option Estimated Ink Level.
- Step 6: To check the Ink level of 123 HP Envy 5661 Printer using the HP Utility, try this.
- Step 7: First thing you need to do is, in your Hard disk go to the Applications folder and click the Hewlett-Packard folder.
- Step 8: Inside the folder click on the HP Utility option to Open the HP Utility.
- Step 9: Select your Printer 123.hp.com/envy 5661 from the displayed list.
- Step 10: Click the option Supply status; then the Estimated Ink Levels will appear on the screen.
- Step 11: Go to All Settings and input your preferred settings there and then return back to the Information & support Page.
- Step 12: The Low Ink Warning message will be displaced to notify you to change the 123 hp envy 5661 Ink cartridges.
Envy 5661 Printer can’t recognize the cartridges
After leaving your printer Envy 5661 printer without printing for long days or leaving the printer idle is the main reason for Ink issues. Your HP Printer 5661 sometimes say can’t recognize the cartridge because of the bad cartridge or Empty cartridge. Troubleshooting this issue fixes the problem and allows you to print with your 123 HP Envy 5661 printer driver.
- Step 1: Turn on your 123 HP Envy 5661 printer driver and check for any damages in the printer.
- Step 2: Replace the cartridge with new the HP High Yield Ink cartridges to regain the quality of the Prints.
- Step 3: If the cartridges got dried up or that particular cartridge is leaking your printer will show an error message.
- Step 4: Can’t recognize the cartridge error message is mostly seen when the cartridges are not placed properly inserted in the slot or
- Step 5: If not pull out them carefully and insert it.
- Step 6: Make sure you here the cartridge clicking into its place and snap it in.
- Step 7: Check whether all the Ink Cartridges are properly placed in their respective color slots.
- Step 8: Use a screwdriver to remove them if you found any pin damage in the cartridge slot.
- Step 9: Gently pull the cartridges out and replace the damaged strings.
- Step 10: Once the strings are fixed insert the Ink cartridges back in the slots.
- Step 11: If you still face any problem with your color or Black Ink cartridges then call us or chat with our experts to rectify your 123.hp.com/envy5661 Printer issues.
123-hp-com-envy5661.com reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under the software delivered, provided resolution, services realized and used by the customer. So the company should be paid for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. If the customer chooses to approach bank or any third party or by any other means for refunds, 123-hp-com-envy5661.com reserves the right to approach the customer or any Authority for resolution. The resolution would not be more than concerned contract service charges.