123 HP Envy 5661 Printer Driver Setup
HP Envy 5661 e-All-in-One Printer Drivers installation and setup is compatible with the MS Windows and Apple MAC Operating systems. The printer driver setup process guides you with the procedure to setup drivers and software for the first time in 123.hp.com/setup 5661 Printer
Needs to update your Printer Drivers
- Step 1: HP Envy 5662 Printer Drivers and software update are necessary for exploring more features of your printer.
- Step 2: Allows you to utilize the full functionalities of your printer.
- Step 3: Always install the preferred Drivers and software for your 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer setup and make sure they it is the latest version.
- Step 4: Do check for the OS specification and type of device your are installing these drivers.
- Step 5: Recommends installation of drivers at the point of Driver extinct; that particular version is lacking behind.
- Step 6: Fix your Envy 5661Printer issues and customize the driver installation.
- Step 7: Latest drivers are designed to work with the Full Feature printers.
- Step 8: Custom installation allows you to install drivers & software to preferred version.
How to Start Envy 5661 Printer Driver Setup
HP Envy 5661 Printer Driver and HP Envy 5661 Printer Software installation process needs step-by-step procedure for the first time 123.hp.com/envy5661 Printer Driver Setup. Carefully follow up the driver update details and setup the drivers in HP Envy 5661 printer.
- Step 1: Choose your 123.hp.com/envy 5661 printer driver to download according to the printer specification and system configuration.
- Step 2: Soon after the driver download is complete your next step is to install the drivers and software.
- Step 3: Open the downloaded file with .exe
- Step 4: Choose your location to install the drivers and click Install.
- Step 5: The installer starts to extract the original file & completes the installation.
- Step 6: Follow the on-screen instructions on the installation wizard and click finish option.
Operating Systems that Supports Custom Printer Driver Installation
- Step 1: HP Envy 5661 Multi-Function Printer supports the Printer Driver Setup in MS Windows XP SP3, MS Windows Vista 32-bit & 64-bit, MS Windows 7 for both 32-bit & 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 8 for both 32-bit & 64-bit, Windows 8.1 for both 32-bit & 64-bit and Windows 10 for both 32-bit & 64-bit.
- Step 2: 123.hp.com/envy 5661 Printer Driver Installation is compatible with Apple Mac operating system like Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 and Mac OS X 10.11 versions.
Wireless Network Printer Setup
- Step 1: To install the printer drivers and software for a Wireless Network get your Network name (SSID), Password, Security WEP Key and Active Wireless Network in your PC.
- Step 2: Wireless installation requires a USB cable and Envy 5661 printer which supports Wireless Printing.
- Step 3: Turn on your Wireless Router, PC and the Printer.
- Step 4: User can use the Broadband Internet access cable or the DSL.
- Step 5: Make sure you connect your system and the HP Envy 5661 Printer to the same Network.
- Step 6: After the printer is turned on, press the Wireless Icon to view the Wireless Summary screen.
- Step 7: Go to Settings-Wireless Settings-Wireless Setup Wizard and connect your 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer to the Wireless Network.
Install the Printer Drivers using CD/DVD
- Step 1: HP Envy 5661 Printer always come with the Installation Software CD which can be used for downloading the Drivers and Software from 123-hp-com-envy5661.com
- Step 2: You can use that Installation CD to easily install the drivers.
- Step 3: Insert the CD/DVD to the computer disc space.
- Step 4: The HP Envy 5661 Printer Drivers are installed automatically from the installation wizard.
- Step 5: Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer drivers to your PC.
- Step 6: Agee to the Terms & Conditions under the HP Software License Agreement and click the install option.
- Step 7: The HP Envy 5661 Printer Driver Download will be available for both the windows and Mac Operating system.
- Step 8: Visit 123-hp-com-envy5661.com to download the drivers for your HP Envy 5661 Printer.
123-hp-com-envy5661.com reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under the software delivered, provided resolution, services realized and used by the customer. So the company should be paid for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. If the customer chooses to approach bank or any third party or by any other means for refunds, 123-hp-com-envy5661.com reserves the right to approach the customer or any Authority for resolution. The resolution would not be more than concerned contract service charges.