HP Envy 5661 Printer Setup & Install
The main functions of the HP Envy 5661 all in one printer device are that you can easily setup, copy, scan, print your files wirelessly, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, Instant Ink ready, and more special features. With mobile printing capability or the wireless printing capability of the 123.hp.com/envy5661 all in one printer device, you can print from anywhere and at any time.123 HP Envy 5661 printer saves more time and is cost effective too.
The print speed of the HP Envy 5661 printer device varies according to the complexity of the document that you are willing to print from your product. The maximum scan size that you can enjoy with the scanner glass of the 123 HP Envy 5661 printer device is up to 21.6 x 29.7 cm. You can print the document from anywhere using your smartphone or tablets.The technology that 123.hp.com/setup 5661 printer uses for copying your documents by using digital image processing technique. 123 hp envy5661 printer setup is essential to print, scan or copy your documents. To install and Setup your HP Envy 5661 printer, you can use our upcoming steps.
Printer Unboxing and Setup
Before you start off with installing the HP Envy 5661 printer software, you will have to complete the hardware set up the process. For this, you will have to remove the 123.hp.com/5661 printer device from the box, and then you will have to remove all packing materials associated with the 123 hp envy 5661 printer box.
To unpack and setup the HP Envy 5661 printer device, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Step 1: Firstly you will have to remove the HP Envy 5661 printer device from the printer box.
- Step 2: Then you will have to remove all the tapes and the packing materials that are present outside the HP Envy 5661 printer device.
- Step 3: Then move to the control panel to remove the stickers from it.
- Step 4: Then you will have to open the scanner lid.
- Step 5: Now you will have to remove the tapes and packing materials that are present on the scanner glass.
- Step 6: Then open the cartridge access door to remove the tapes and packing materials.
- Step 7: Then load papers into the input tray after removing the tapes from the tray.
- Step 8: Now connect the power cord to the product and to the wall outlet.
- Step 9: Then install the cartridges and then 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer software.
HP Envy 5661 Printer Installation Setup
Before you begin to print or scan or copy your documents or photos to your HP Envy 5661 printer device from a computer device, you will have to download and install the appropriate 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer driver software that matches or supports the operating system that you are using.
Installation Setup for Windows
To install the HP Envy 5661 printer driver software with the help of the installation CD/DVD, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Step 1: Firstly you will have to switch on the computer in which you are willing to install & setup support.hp.com/driver software.
- Step 2: Also, note that you do not connect the USB cable to the computer device unless you are asked to do so.
- Step 3: Then insert the CD/DVD into the computer and then execute the setup file.
- Step 4: Now an installation wizard will appear, follow the wizard to complete the setup process.
- Step 5: During the setup process, you will be prompted to connect the USB cable between the HP Envy 5661 printer device and the computer.
- Step 6: Then follow the wizard to complete the installation process.
Installation Setup for Mac
To install & setup the HP Envy 5661 printer driver software in the MAC OS X device, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps.
- Step 1: Firstly you will have to switch on the computer in which you are willing to install 123 hp envy5661 printer driver software.
- Step 2: And then check whether the computer device you are using is connected to an active wireless network.
- Step 3: Then you will have to turn on your 123 HP Envy 5661 printer device.
- Step 4: On turning on your HP Envy 5661 printer device, you will have to connect one end of the USB cable t the rear of the 123.hp.com/setup 5661 printer device and the other end of the computer.
- Step 5: Once the software update window appears, you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
HP Envy 5661 Wireless Mobile Printing
Printing with HP wireless mobile printing application is very simple and secure, all you have to do is you will have to establish a strong active wireless connection with the 123.hp.com/5661 printer device and once you are ready for the wireless connection you can able to print, scan and copy your documents or photos to the smartphone or tablet of your choice. This helps to consume most of your precious time more effectively.
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution of the HP Envy 5661 printer device that is included with the Apple iOS v4.2 and with the later mobile operating systems. With the AirPrint application you can print from an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch over an active wireless network to your HP Envy 5661 printer device.
On upgrading the best platform support for your HP Envy 5661 printer device you can continuously improve your HP Envy 5661 printer device operations, with the better platform support of the 123 HP Envy 5661 printer device you can inspire your staff members to the peak, and also you can make better quality outputs, and you can accomplish faster print, scan or copy operations of your desire. Make use of the special features of the 123.hp.com/setup envy5661 printer device to the core.
The windows platform is designed for simplicity and easy to use technology. This platform is fast and is highly responsive to any type of printing jobs that are assigned by HP users of any printer models. Update the latest driver software for better usage and enjoy more quality printing tasks.
The HP Envy 5661 printer device is designed with more spotty features that go well with the Mac support platform that is compatible for both the older printer models as well as new versions of Mac OS X, the latest versions of HP printers works better with the Mac OS X.
With the HP Print Service Plug in you can print from your Android device to your HP Envy 5661 printer device via active Wi-Fi network, or with the Wi-Fi Direct connection from anywhere may be in home or office or on the go. Enjoy best printing experience with the HP Envy 5661 printer device.
HP Envy 5661 Installation & Setup
The HP Envy 5661 e-All-in-One printer is easy to install on both Windows and Mac devices. HP Envy 5661 installation process guides you with the initial installation steps for new users. To setup your printer settings after installation, follow the steps under HP Envy 5661 setup. Click on the button underneath to view the complete steps and procedures
HP Envy 5661 installation for windows helps you to install the printer for the first time in your Windows PC. 123 hp envy5661 printer is compatible with the windows version starting from MS Windows XP till Windows 8.1 64-bit configuration. Start here sheet guides you with HP Envy 5611 Windows installation or you can use the steps given underneath.
Apple MAC devices are now found common among people & your HP Envy 5611 printer is compatible with Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8 & Mac OS X 10.7 versions. HP Envy 5661 installation for Mac is a simple process. 123.hp.com/envy5661 will provide you the step-by-step guidance for installing your 5661 printers in your Macintosh.
HP Envy 5661 Connectivity Setup
The HP Envy 5661 printer can be connected to the interfaces like USB 2.0 and 4pin USB Type B cable. HP Envy 5661 Printer Connectivity Setup will help you to set all the basic and advances connection settings from your printer. Your Envy 5661 printer supports connections with USB connections, Wireless Network connect, Memory card access and can also connect to PC.
123.hp.com/Envy 5661 holds data about the HP Envy 5661 Printer Setup which helps to set printer preferences. You can view the Printer Setup instructions under the HP Envy 5661 Web Services.
USB setup of wireless
HP Envy 5661 printer can be connected with Wi-Fi and USB connection under Wireless Network connection. HP Envy 5661 USB wireless setup briefs the steps for setting up Wireless USB connection.
USB Connection Setup
HP Envy 5661 printer supports USB 2.0 Connection interface. HP Envy 5661 USB Connection Setup process tells how to setup USB & HP Envy 5661 Web Services holds steps for setting up USB.
HP Envy 5661 printer allows you to setup Network connections for wired & wireless. HP Envy 5661 Network Setup helps with all types of Network connection; you can also switch between Networks.
To set up an HP Envy 5661 printer device on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, you will have to connect the HP Envy 5661 printer device to the active network, and then you will have to install the HP Envy 5661 printer driver and software that is present in the HP website. Once you are prompted during the process of installation, you will have to select Wireless as the connection type to start off with the printing process.
Wireless Printer Setup
If you need the experts’ guidance for HP Envy 5661 wireless printer setup just follow the steps for setting your printer Wireless settings. Click the Read more button to view detailed procures for 5661 wireless printer setup.
Auto Wireless Connect
HP Envy 5661 Multi-function printer allows Auto wireless Connect option. Whenever you switch to your printer, wireless connect will automatically be turned on & connects to an active network connection. Click Read more to see the steps.
Wireless Protected Setup is commonly known as the WPS Connection. HP Envy 5661 WPS connection allows you to connect with the secured wireless home network. You can change WPS settings for Envy 5661 by following the steps given below.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The HP Envy 5661 e-All-in-One printer allows a user to change its wireless settings under the HP Envy 5661 Wireless Setup wizard. This wizard helps to switch between wireless connections. Access more details by clicking the button Read more.
Envy 5661 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5661 Ink Cartridge Issue
The HP Envy 5661 Multi-function printer uses the ColorLok Technology for managing the color used in printing the files and documents. Sometimes your printer may have some problems with the ink cartridges like Cartridge can’t be recognized; ink cartridges gone empty, Need cartridge replacement, etc. Follow the troubleshooting steps to resolve all these kinds of issues in your 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer.
- Step 1: Open the Cartridge Access Door and check for the cartridges.
- Step 2: Remove the cartridge from its slot if it is said to be defective or cartridge with an error.
- Step 3: If any of the ink cartridges are misplaced fit them properly in their respective slots.
- Step 4: Remove the ink cartridge and check the ink level if it is gone empty, replace it with the new one.
- Step 5: It is not advisable to place the ink cartridges in open air for a prolonged period of time.
- Step 6: Make sure you don’t touch the Copper Contacts while cleaning the cartridges.
- Step 7: Wipe off the cartridge contacts with a soft and lint-free cloth.
- Step 8: Do not smear the inks; handle the ink cartridges with care.
- Step 9: Once you have replaced the ink cartridges close the access door.
- Step 10: Then Re-install the ink from the cartridges, this process will take about 20 min.
- Step 11: Wait for the process and still if you find any errors in the ink cartridges reach us to fix your issues.
HP Envy 5661 Scanning is Poor
HP Envy 5661printer can scan at the maximum optical resolution of 1200*1200 dpi. Sometimes the issues like too dark, takes too long to scan, unable to scan the original image or page and unable to scan to email arise while scanning from
HP Envy 5661 printer. These issues can be resolved by troubleshooting the scanner.
- Step 1: Clean the scanner bed with a soft cloth; wipe it with the lint-free cloth.
- Step 2: Now load the original print-side down, place the paper on the right side of the scanner glass.
- Step 3: From printer’s control panel select the scan option.
- Step 4: Choose the device to which you want to scan that page.
- Step 5: You can choose the type if the scan shortcuts you want to use.
- Step 6: Then touch start scan.
- Step 7: If you want the scan to email first setup the scan-to-email app on the printer.
- Step 8: Then type your HP Envy 5661 printer’s mail id from the device you want to scan and click send.
- Step 9: You can store email and can print later.
- Step 10: Select you are sending a scan directly to an email address works only with the local email client.
HP Envy 5661 Printing & Copying Problems
The paper feeding and paper jamming error are common in most of the printers. The HP Envy 5661 e-All-in-One printer also will face this paper jam & feed errors at some point in time. It is not a big deal to fix this issue but you need a little patience and guidance to resolve the HP Envy 5661 Paper Jam issues. In order to free your printer this type of issue, just follows the steps underneath.
- Step 1: You have to check in lots of place for clearing the paper jammed inside your printer.
- Step 2: Open the 123.hp.com/setup 5661 Printers’ input tray and check for any paper jammed stuck inside it.
- Step 3: Clear these paper jams to avoid the print head problems.
- Step 4: Check the paper path of your printer and if there are any jams in the path remove it.
- Step 5: Open the Cartridge Access Door and remove any paper bits stuck inside it.
- Step 6: Pull out the jammed paper slowly and carefully otherwise you may damage the printer parts.
- Step 7: Access the printer rollers and remove the paper jammed inside it.
- Step 8: Do check for the tiny bits of papers stuck between the rollers and remove them.
- Step 9: Open printer carriage area and carefully remove the jammed paper from it.
- Step 10: Move the printer to the Left end and remove all the small pieces of paper.
- Step 11: Gently pull out the paper using your hands and pull it towards you.
HP Envy 5661 Paper Jam Issues
At some of the time, every printer will trouble you with printing and copying issues. Your HP Envy 5661 multi-function printer will also have some printing and copying issues. We have discussed some of the commonly found printing issues of 123.hp.com/setup 5661 Printer if you face this same issue just follow the troubleshooting steps which are given below and improve your printing.
- Step 1: Always make sure your printer is properly connected and has the paper inserted before printing from it.
- Step 2: Adjust the paper tray edges if they are not in the proper position.
- Step 3: You can slide the edges to change the size according to your paper inserted.
- Step 4: Make sure that you don’t load the paper above the indicated arrow mark found on the edge of the main tray.
- Step 5: Go to Control Panel-System & security-Administrative tools-Double click on the Services.
- Step 6: Do not use the crushed or damaged paper for printing otherwise your paper might get stuck inside.
- Step 7: Avoid using the paper with holes or punched papers.
- Step 8: Adjust the paper to the left end of the scanner glass according to the corner edge guide.
- Step 9: Click the Print Spooler-properties-General-select Automatic.
- Step 10: If you are copying files under the scanner is, make sure the paper is placed correctly on the scanner glass.
- Step 11: While copying files if there is any problem, you have checked the copy settings and choose the desired number of copies to be printed then try printing.
- How to use wi-fi direct on 123 hp envy 5661
- How to change network settings on 123 hp envy 5661
- 123 hp envy 5661 jams and paper-feed issues
- 123 hp envy 5661 paper feed issues
- How to connect the 123 hp envy 5661 printer using usb option
- 123 hp envy 5661 printer setup
- How to install 123 hp envy 5661 printer
- How to print documents 123 hp envy 5661
- How to copy and scan documents 123 hp envy 5661
- 123 hp envy 5661 wireless printer setup
- How to setup wireless 123 hp envy 5661
- How to update your printer 123 hp envy 5661
- 123 hp envy 5661 web services
- 123 hp envy 5661 printer setups for hp eprint, google cloud print, air print
123-hp-com-envy5661.com reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under the software delivered, provided resolution, services realized and used by the customer. So the company should be paid for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. If the customer chooses to approach bank or any third party or by any other means for refunds, 123-hp-com-envy5661.com reserves the right to approach the customer or any Authority for resolution. The resolution would not be more than concerned contract service charges.